The Farm Groove return policy is simple: any unworn and unwashed item may be returned within 30 days from purchase for a full refund (minus shipping if any) or for an exchange.
- Unworn means wearing of apparel other than trying on for fit or "does this look good on me" etc. So if you walk around wearing the apparel and you get a spot of grape juice on it or wear it outside and you tend to get a bit sweaty please do not attempt to return the item!
- Please return item, or items, in their original packaging (original packaging has a dual adhesive for any needed reuse) and affix the included shipping label on the front of the package.
- Enclose an order receipt (original, printed email copy) inside the package.
- Take your package to your local United States Postal Service office or utilize any other preferred shipping service.
- All return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Once your return is received and inspected for any wear, Farm Groove will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 business days.
Returns or exchanges without a receipt will not be accepted.
Exchanges:For exchanges, all the above steps must be followed and:
- Please include the name of the item(s) that you want to exchange for.
- Exchanges where there is a price difference between the original item(s) will require a new order and additional payment if difference is greater.
- For exchanges where there is a lessor price difference, the over balance will be applied to the original form of payment within 7 business days.
Address: Farm Groove
2010 Esterly Ave
Kansas City, KS 66103